Adbrite follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Adbrite uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - We will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What Types of Cookies does Adbrite Use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Adbrite can collect information about your Internet from a cookie file. The cookies are automatically downloaded to your computer and these are stored on your hard drive with the transferred information. The data that cookies collect helps us to improve and update our site every day so that you have the best navigation and user experience on our platform.
At any time you have the possibility to reject these cookies. To do this, you must configure it in your default browser to reject these cookies.
NOTE: If you reject cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or may not be accessed properly. Our advertisers may download cookies that we have no control over.
GOOGLE DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
Note that Adbrite has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Adbrite does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.